With loads of monthly included value and huge mobile data allowances, our Clear Choice Business Mobile Phone plans can save you a bundle!
Plus free calls for the first 10 minutes 24/7 between any mobile or business landline phone service on the same M2 Telecom account.
These new plans are complete to help you stay in touch wherever your business takes you.
Simply choose from one of our range of Clear Choice Business Mobile Phone plans to suit your mobile needs.
For further information, or to connect your mobile today, call us on 1300 652 044.
THE FINE PRINT:
1. M2 Telecom Clear Choice Mobile Plans are available on the Optus Network only, visit Mobile Coverage for more information. Contract term of 24 months applies and attracts early termination fees (ETFs). The ETF is the monthly access fee x 50% x months remaining in the contract. Pricing is inclusive of GST. Unless otherwise stated, calls are charged in one (1) minute increments and a 35c connection fee applies.
2. Monthly Access Fee is charged in advance and is the minimum amount you pay each month, regardless of your usage. Monthly Access Fees, Included Value and Included GPRS Data are subject to a pro rata calculation in your first month of activation and expire at the end of each billing period.
3. Bundled Monthly Access Fee is applied when a mobile service is bundled with an active fixed line service on the same account.
4. Calls excluded from the Monthly Included Value are video calls, calls to 13/1300 & 1800 numbers (except for $49 & $69 plans), IDD – international calls (except for $69 plan) and other call usage types not listed as Monthly Included Value. These calls will be charged in addition to the Monthly Access Fee. International calls and international roaming barred on activation. To enable these services, contact Customer Service. International roaming fees apply and may not be available in all countries. International call rates are available upon request. SMS allows maximum of 160 characters, SMS over this limit will incur multiple charges. Calls to 124 937 directory assistance are charged at $1.75 per call plus cost of connection based on standard voice call charges. If you elect to have the results sent to you via SMS, a 25c charge will apply.
5. Excess GPRS mobile data will be charged at $1/Mb. Unlimited social networking includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace & eBay. Internet tethering not included (except for $69 plan) and will incur additional fees.
6.M2 Telecom to M2 Telecom calls include free 10 minute calls from your M2 Telecom mobile to other M2 Telecom mobile and fixed line services, within the same M2 Telecom account 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. No Connection Fee applies.
7. Unlimited offers are not to be used for Commercial purposes – M2 Telecom Fair Use Policy applies.
8. Minimum Total Costs are calculated over 24 months and do not include hardware costs which are charged separately. Email bills available free of charge.
9. International Roaming is barred upon service activation. M2 reserves the right to refuse the activation of International Roaming on any mobile service which means you may not be able to use your mobile service to make or receive calls while you are out of Australia. Please contact M2 Customer Service on 1300 656 121 to discuss options for user access to this service.
10. Pricing correct as of 1 October 2012 and subject to change in accordance with our SFOA. M2 Telecom SFOA can be found at http://www.m2.com.au/Customer-Terms. M2 Telecom Pty Ltd. ABN: 65 090 251 424.